Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff chat
Just that it would be nice if somewhere (I choose discord to be example) could be staff where normal players wouldn't have access. This is meant to discuss about plans, report bugs or glitches that can't be posted at forums because it can be abused much and may be unable to fix and other job related things. Things what don't belong to players. Some thing are hard to track.

~Hopsu
Hopsu
-Forum moderator                                                                          
(03-27-2018, 08:52 AM)_Hopeanuoli_ Wrote: Just that it would be nice if somewhere (I choose discord to be example) could be staff where normal players wouldn't have access. This is meant to discuss about plans, report bugs or glitches that can't be posted at forums because it can be abused much and may be unable to fix and other job related things. Things what don't belong to players. Some thing are hard to track.

~Hopsu

I’ll see what works best.  I’m working on activating chatcontrol pro plugin but not quite ready yet.
(03-27-2018, 11:39 AM)Xer1us Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 08:52 AM)_Hopeanuoli_ Wrote: Just that it would be nice if somewhere (I choose discord to be example) could be staff where normal players wouldn't have access. This is meant to discuss about plans, report bugs or glitches that can't be posted at forums because it can be abused much and may be unable to fix and other job related things. Things what don't belong to players. Some thing are hard to track.

~Hopsu

I’ll see what works best.  I’m working on activating chatcontrol pro plugin but not quite ready yet.

This server now has Discord Admin channel. has been active for a while. That should close this suggestion, thank you for your input!