Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Admin] _Hopeanuoli_
Hello everyone. I'm know as RaichuuRai, _Xx_sSiriusS_xX_ or fake Ssundee. I have been busy and offline for so much time. But to Xer1us i'm probably person who he can trust. I realised that i belong to have much time here as i had when i was moderator and builder. I may have kicked but i now try to get sorry for my actions. If not still i had good times with server. Moment of taking ticket. Moment when i and Xer1us became friends. Moment when i banned over 7 accounts at forums. All those good moments. I want to continue getting new good moments. And of course meet again staff and meet new ones as over year old been moderator. Plz let me feel those moments. Of course staff rank helps little bit but i as year ago want to help server and meet new people with my huge experience. As owner of McSilvixel. Meeting people is huge part of this job. I loved being part of this good server. But i'm not gonna make more long. Let's start.

What is good staff member?
Good staff member is friendly, helpful, kind and knows how to express feelings in own way. Staff member should be who he/she really is. Of course not at everything. It would be good if he/she could be self at anytime but no because expressing feeling at anger to innocent is not good. I hope that we all could be like this. But i understand rules at different situations. Good staff member listens others and tries to understand the situation. Staff member should not do Racism and other bullying. As usually known of rule to use Common Sense. It is good to use it because you sometimes don't know things. Staff should not fear telling ideas, suggestions or asking good languaged questions. In my way this is how good staff member would do.

Knowledge isin't always necessary.
Some people don't know how to get knowledge or no one is teaching. I have Huge leveled knowledge of things but many people don't have. Even some copy others because no one cares of them. This is sad. Staff shouldn't rate people because of this. Yeah now i'm talking about everything else than i should. But i make this because i feel that this is what makes this story better.

My motivation.
I have motivation for this. It may have been down but i have really gotten over it. Now i have realised my life purpose. Now i'm filled with energy. I can now express my feelings. I also have gotten experience and knowledge of things. I would say that i'm ready to come back. My motivation made it. And i'm happy with this.

Bravura.
I have bravura. It is helping people at problems and helping them to realise their life purpose. I had no idea what is my life purpose some time ago. Of course i'm good at many other things. But this is the one. I would do my best at this.

Who am i?
My name is Aku. It's donald at english. I would hope that i wouldn't be bullied cuz of this. At home i got bullied. As may known that i'm 12. Many people think that young people are stupid. But we are not. We can sometimes do better than older people. Of course older people is sometimes better than us. It's balance between young and old. I'm intelligent for my age. I have not been specified to building, pvp or redstone. I have been build for server making, server owning and of course helping at servers. I can be trusted.

Past experience.
I have lot of past experience and i will now review it. So i have been owner on 1 server what was online but it got stopped because i realised that i wasn't ready (It was bungee). But now i own server named McSilvixel. I have been doing lot of work. It's currently on mainetance. Then i have been co-owner on EA-network but it got stopped too because of funding. I have been admin (Admin with control panel) on PuskaTeams but it got stopped too because of funding. Then i have been owner on lots of localhosts created by me.

Situations handling.
I would handle situations correctly and actively. It is honor to help players in their situations and serve them.

Grief situation:
Player says in chat or msg:
Chick1: Help i got griefed!
Me: Okay, make a ticket next to your building with /t new Grief
Chick1: Ok i made
I will take the ticket and tp to where it has been made.
Me: When it happened?
Chick1: about 3hours ago.
Me: Okay
I will do /co i or /co near and i take screenshot of results. I find that Cowmoos has griefed the house. I will first do /co rollback u:Cowmoos t:4h r:20 a:break.
Then i will do /tempban Cowmoos 1d Griefing is not allowed!
Chick1: Thx man
Me: Np Smile
With ticket:
Everything but not speaking if not online and if im correct you can see time when did in co.

Hacking situation:
Player says that here is hacker or i find hacker. If player tells i will goto vanish and i will do /tpo ProHack123. If i find i will just goto vanish. I will watch him and take evidence. When i got enough i will do /tempban ProHack123 3mo Fly hacks!
If you want me to give warns or just say or Nerf bantime i will do that. This was just how i would do.

Death:
Dialog 1:
Red: Help somepnr broke block under me snd i fell to death helpp
Me: Okay where did you fall
Red tells me where
I go there and do /co i and i find that LudicoloFanz broke the block.
Me: Okay LudicoloFanz broke the block. But i'm sorry but i cannot restore your items. But i can still punish LudicoloFanz.
Red: Sad
I do /warn LudicoloFanz Killing a player!
Red: What if i tell what items i had
Me: Sorry but there is risk of cheating.
Red: Fuck you and This Fucking server. I will quit!!!
Dialog 2:
Red: Helpp Someone broke block under me and i fell to death plz help.
Me: Okay where you fell?
Red tells me where and i go there
I do /co inspect and find that Red broke block him/herself.
Me: Sorry but you broke the block itself. Don't lie.
Red: Fuck you bye.

Everything can be nerffed or buffed at want of Xer1us.

Why i.
You should pick me because of my history, knowledge, being helpful, friendful and kind. I can now review my history.

I found this server somewhere and joined. First i met Xer1us. We talked and later i made moderator application. I got accepted into builder. I was happy and started building servers capital. It got abanoned project. I got fastly promoted to moderator. I was happier. I helped Xer1us with ticket system. And got to fix first problem with help of ticket system. Then i suggested towny. Later on towny got released to server. I made town. But it got abanoned. Then i created another town but i cannot access them because name doesn't update. This is about everything i remember. Also i have been promoted to forum Moderator. I banned over 5 Suspicous looking in all ways accounts. Later on probably Xer1us removed those accounts. I don't remember more.

Almost everything is on other applications.

Yeah i have joined since was it february of 2017.
Thanks for reading.
Hopsu
-Forum moderator                                                                          
(03-24-2018, 11:40 AM)_Hopeanuoli_ Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm know as RaichuuRai, _Xx_sSiriusS_xX_ or fake Ssundee. I have been busy and offline for so much time. But to Xer1us i'm probably person who he can trust. I realised that i belong to have much time here as i had when i was moderator and builder. I may have kicked but i now try to get sorry for my actions. If not still i had good times with server. Moment of taking ticket. Moment when i and Xer1us became friends. Moment when i banned over 7 accounts at forums. All those good moments. I want to continue getting new good moments. And of course meet again staff and meet new ones as over year old been moderator. Plz let me feel those moments. Of course staff rank helps little bit but i as year ago want to help server and meet new people with my huge experience. As owner of McSilvixel. Meeting people is huge part of this job. I loved being part of this good server. But i'm not gonna make more long. Let's start.

What is good staff member?
Good staff member is friendly, helpful, kind and knows how to express feelings in own way. Staff member should be who he/she really is. Of course not at everything. It would be good if he/she could be self at anytime but no because expressing feeling at anger to innocent is not good. I hope that we all could be like this. But i understand rules at different situations. Good staff member listens others and tries to understand the situation. Staff member should not do Racism and other bullying. As usually known of rule to use Common Sense. It is good to use it because you sometimes don't know things. Staff should not fear telling ideas, suggestions or asking good languaged questions. In my way this is how good staff member would do.

Knowledge isin't always necessary.
Some people don't know how to get knowledge or no one is teaching. I have Huge leveled knowledge of things but many people don't have. Even some copy others because no one cares of them. This is sad. Staff shouldn't rate people because of this. Yeah now i'm talking about everything else than i should. But i make this because i feel that this is what makes this story better.

My motivation.
I have motivation for this. It may have been down but i have really gotten over it. Now i have realised my life purpose. Now i'm filled with energy. I can now express my feelings. I also have gotten experience and knowledge of things. I would say that i'm ready to come back. My motivation made it. And i'm happy with this.

Bravura.
I have bravura. It is helping people at problems and helping them to realise their life purpose. I had no idea what is my life purpose some time ago. Of course i'm good at many other things. But this is the one. I would do my best at this.

Who am i?
My name is Aku. It's donald at english. I would hope that i wouldn't be bullied cuz of this. At home i got bullied. As may known that i'm 12. Many people think that young people are stupid. But we are not. We can sometimes do better than older people. Of course older people is sometimes better than us. It's balance between young and old. I'm intelligent for my age. I have not been specified to building, pvp or redstone. I have been build for server making, server owning and of course helping at servers. I can be trusted.

Past experience.
I have lot of past experience and i will now review it. So i have been owner on 1 server what was online but it got stopped because i realised that i wasn't ready (It was bungee). But now i own server named McSilvixel. I have been doing lot of work. It's currently on mainetance. Then i have been co-owner on EA-network but it got stopped too because of funding. I have been admin (Admin with control panel) on PuskaTeams but it got stopped too because of funding. Then i have been owner on lots of localhosts created by me.

Situations handling.
I would handle situations correctly and actively. It is honor to help players in their situations and serve them.

Grief situation:
Player says in chat or msg:
Chick1: Help i got griefed!
Me: Okay, make a ticket next to your building with /t new Grief
Chick1: Ok i made
I will take the ticket and tp to where it has been made.
Me: When it happened?
Chick1: about 3hours ago.
Me: Okay
I will do /co i or /co near and i take screenshot of results. I find that Cowmoos has griefed the house. I will first do /co rollback u:Cowmoos t:4h r:20 a:break.
Then i will do /tempban Cowmoos 1d Griefing is not allowed!
Chick1: Thx man
Me: Np Smile
With ticket:
Everything but not speaking if not online and if im correct you can see time when did in co.

Hacking situation:
Player says that here is hacker or i find hacker. If player tells i will goto vanish and i will do /tpo ProHack123. If i find i will just goto vanish. I will watch him and take evidence. When i got enough i will do /tempban ProHack123 3mo Fly hacks!
If you want me to give warns or just say or Nerf bantime i will do that. This was just how i would do.

Death:
Dialog 1:
Red: Help somepnr broke block under me snd i fell to death helpp
Me: Okay where did you fall
Red tells me where
I go there and do /co i and i find that LudicoloFanz broke the block.
Me: Okay LudicoloFanz broke the block. But i'm sorry but i cannot restore your items. But i can still punish LudicoloFanz.
Red: Sad
I do /warn LudicoloFanz Killing a player!
Red: What if i tell what items i had
Me: Sorry but there is risk of cheating.
Red: Fuck you and This Fucking server. I will quit!!!
Dialog 2:
Red: Helpp Someone broke block under me and i fell to death plz help.
Me: Okay where you fell?
Red tells me where and i go there
I do /co inspect and find that Red broke block him/herself.
Me: Sorry but you broke the block itself. Don't lie.
Red: Fuck you bye.

Everything can be nerffed or buffed at want of Xer1us.

Why i.
You should pick me because of my history, knowledge, being helpful, friendful and kind. I can now review my history.

I found this server somewhere and joined. First i met Xer1us. We talked and later i made moderator application. I got accepted into builder. I was happy and started building servers capital. It got abanoned project. I got fastly promoted to moderator. I was happier. I helped Xer1us with ticket system. And got to fix first problem with help of ticket system. Then i suggested towny. Later on towny got released to server. I made town. But it got abanoned. Then i created another town but i cannot access them because name doesn't update. This is about everything i remember. Also i have been promoted to forum Moderator. I banned over 5 Suspicous looking in all ways accounts. Later on probably Xer1us removed those accounts. I don't remember more.

Almost everything is on other applications.

Yeah i have joined since was it february of 2017.
Thanks for reading.
Thank you for this very thorough review of your time here. I will reevaluate my decision on your staff application but I’m reading this on my phone. When I get to a pc I will read this again and see what your history was like.
Thank you for considering my friend. Is awesome to be back.
Hopsu
-Forum moderator                                                                          
(03-27-2018, 08:55 AM)_Hopeanuoli_ Wrote: Thank you for considering my friend. Is awesome to be back.

Ive reapproved you for Helper. Don’t forget to re-read the rules.