Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application

1. What is your name (First only)? Aiden

2. What is your in-game username? BurgerBird

3. How old are you? 13

4. What time zone do you live in? EST

5. What do you think are the responsibilities and expectations of a staff member? Being a kind and helpful player. Assisting with anything that may make the harm the server.

6. If you had control, what changes would you want to make to this server? Try and fix some minor glitches. 

7. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on any server? Yes, but it was a false ban.

8. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? If i am just hanging around a 6, but if i need to be mature a 10.

9. How many hours have you spent on this server? Over a day

10. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I use to have a server of my own.

11. What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? Be patient, and try to talk to them.

12. Are you able to record? Not sure, havnt tried in a while.

13. Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Help the server grow, and assist when people need help.

14. Describe yourself in 10 words? Kind, Funny, Helpful, responsible, curious, honest, compassionate, fair, reliable, modest.

15. How many applications have you made before? None

16. Any additional information? I like this block game a lot (Me being a 6 on the mature level)
(07-22-2017, 09:41 PM)BurgerBird Wrote:
  1. What is your name (First only)? Aiden

2. What is your in-game username? BurgerBird

3. How old are you? 13

4. What time zone do you live in? EST

5. What do you think are the responsibilities and expectations of a staff member? Being a kind and helpful player. Assisting with anything that may make the harm the server.

6. If you had control, what changes would you want to make to this server? Try and fix some minor glitches. 

7. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on any server? Yes, but it was a false ban.

8. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? If i am just hanging around a 6, but if i need to be mature a 10.

9. How many hours have you spent on this server? Over a day

10. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I use to have a server of my own.

11. What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? Be patient, and try to talk to them.

12. Are you able to record? Not sure, havnt tried in a while.

13. Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Help the server grow, and assist when people need help.

14. Describe yourself in 10 words? Kind, Funny, Helpful, responsible, curious, honest, compassionate, fair, reliable, modest.

15. How many applications have you made before? None

16. Any additional information? I like this block game a lot (Me being a 6 on the mature level)
thank you Aiden, you will get a probation period like your friends. I'll accept this application and promote you.  Thanks for making the server better.