Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application from PiscesMoose (put in the wrong spot, but i moved it)
My name is Max (PiscesMoose) and I am 17 years of age. My time zone is EST (I selected the wrong time zone when I made my account). keeping the server a safe and fun place for everyone are some of the qualities of being a staff member. If I had control I would help monitor the server to make sure everything is going smoothly. I have never been kicked banned or muted on any server. For Maturity I would give myself a 9, and I have spent almost 12 total hours on this server. I have a lot of history as a staff member I was an owner on a server, an Admin and Developer on another server, and a moderator on another server. My advice for someone who is dealing with someone younger than they are is be very patient and kind. I can record. I would like to be a staff member because I want to help out growing servers and keep them safe from hacking and griefing. Me in 10 words, kind, patient, understanding, defensive, protecting, selfless, confident, logical, intelligent, and assuring. I have made 4 applications before (not counting this one) and only one was denied because they didn't need any more staff. This is probably my favorite server and I want to keep it safe so others can feel the same way. -Max
(07-20-2017, 07:31 PM)Xer1us Wrote: My name is Max (PiscesMoose) and I am 17 years of age. My time zone is EST (I selected the wrong time zone when I made my account). keeping the server a safe and fun place for everyone are some of the qualities of being a staff member. If I had control I would help monitor the server to make sure everything is going smoothly. I have never been kicked banned or muted on any server. For Maturity I would give myself a 9, and I have spent almost 12 total hours on this server. I have a lot of history as a staff member I was an owner on a server, an Admin and Developer on another server, and a moderator on another server. My advice for someone who is dealing with someone younger than they are is be very patient and kind. I can record. I would like to be a staff member because I want to help out growing servers and keep them safe from hacking and griefing. Me in 10 words, kind, patient, understanding, defensive, protecting, selfless, confident, logical, intelligent, and assuring. I have made 4 applications before (not counting this one) and only one was denied because they didn't need any more staff. This is probably my favorite server and I want to keep it safe so others can feel the same way. -Max

Ok I'm approving this application, you will be expected to follow the 'staff expectations' in the corresponding post. Additional abilities are not to be abused, ie gmc and fly in survival worlds. Thank you for helping with the server.