Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application

1. What is your name (First only)? Sean

2. What is your in-game username?teo344

3. How old are you? 18

4. What time zone do you live in? eastern

5. What do you think are the responsibilities and expectations of a staff member? to give off a positive vibe bring alot of creative ideas to the server attract more players and make sure other players are not being racist  usuing profound language and are not griefing or hacking in anyway 

6. If you had control, what changes would you want to make to this server? i wouldnt want to change the server i like the server the way it is maybe add a couple games

7. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on any server? ive been banned once years ago for constant use of profound language

8. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 7

9. How many hours have you spent on this server?u would have to check that but ik its alot

10. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? i was co owner ive been head admin also helper i have alot of expierence

11. What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? i would say there younger they dont know any better dont be mean to them just make friends

12. Are you able to record?no i am not

13. Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? because i enjoy this server very much id love to be part of the team to make the server progressivly better

14. Describe yourself in 10 words? fun creative hard working enthusiastic jokester serious dirty minded at times motivated easy going 

15. How many applications have you made before? ive never made any

16. Any additional information? n/a
(07-19-2017, 08:04 PM)teo344 Wrote:
  1. What is your name (First only)? Sean

2. What is your in-game username?teo344

3. How old are you? 18

4. What time zone do you live in? eastern

5. What do you think are the responsibilities and expectations of a staff member? to give off a positive vibe bring alot of creative ideas to the server attract more players and make sure other players are not being racist  usuing profound language and are not griefing or hacking in anyway 

6. If you had control, what changes would you want to make to this server? i wouldnt want to change the server i like the server the way it is maybe add a couple games

7. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on any server? ive been banned once years ago for constant use of profound language

8. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 7

9. How many hours have you spent on this server?u would have to check that but ik its alot

10. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? i was co owner ive been head admin also helper i have alot of expierence

11. What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? i would say there younger they dont know any better dont be mean to them just make friends

12. Are you able to record?no i am not

13. Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? because i enjoy this server very much id love to be part of the team to make the server progressivly better

14. Describe yourself in 10 words? fun creative hard working enthusiastic jokester serious dirty minded at times motivated easy going 

15. How many applications have you made before? ive never made any

16. Any additional information? n/a
Ok, I accept your app.  I'll put you up as moderator (helper) and see how it goes. Pls make sure you read my staff expectations post. Any questions let me know pls..  Thanks for applying and making the server better!!