Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Admin] KingThoraxYT
Hello, my name is Aku and today i was thinking that cloud i be admin. I answered yes to me and here i'am.
I was wanting to be active admin because i like admin jobs because they are hard. But that's why i want to be admin of Minecrafty.

As you know me as Aku or KingThorax. I promise that i can be good admin. I know that Xer1us can trust me.
I'm not applying to be just admin. I want to be good player because i like Minecrafty and Xer1us. I want Minecrafty be popular because i like being player of Minecrafty :)

As being admin i can answer to tickets, help players, setup things up and tell my ideas to Xer1us. Having much fun is one good thing as being admin. Admin rank is responsible rank but i know that i will be good admin.

As my knowledge i know how to use pex if setting permissions and creating groups and setup prefixesb and suffixes. I also know how to use we and tickets and npc and essentialsgeoip as showing ip of player and essentialschat using pex and more.
As having experience i'm owner of mcLickable but hey of course i have much time to administrate Minecrafty.

My terminal experience is low but i know how to starup server opening terminal using ctrl + alt + t. Then i do cd ../minecraft then i do sudo ./start.sh. i know how to install plugins copying link location. opening terminal and typing cd plugins to open plugins folder. then i type sudo wget (link) press enter and type password and press enter and reload. i open files doing at minecraft server folder (if not i use cd minecraft) and i type sudo nano (file) and i move using arrow keys not mouse and save using ctrl + o and remove changes using ctrl + x and typing yes or no.

I know that i'm what Minecrafty needs because i have strong mind and experience. 

Thanks
Hopsu
-Forum moderator                                                                          
(05-25-2017, 09:59 AM)KingThorax Wrote: Hello, my name is Aku and today i was thinking that cloud i be admin. I answered yes to me and here i'am.
I was wanting to be active admin because i like admin jobs because they are hard. But that's why i want to be admin of Minecrafty.

As you know me as Aku or KingThorax. I promise that i can be good admin. I know that Xer1us can trust me.
I'm not applying to be just admin. I want to be good player because i like Minecrafty and Xer1us. I want Minecrafty be popular because i like being player of Minecrafty Smile

As being admin i can answer to tickets, help players, setup things up and tell my ideas to Xer1us. Having much fun is one good thing as being admin. Admin rank is responsible rank but i know that i will be good admin.

As my knowledge i know how to use pex and we and tickets and npc and other things what admins need.
As having experience i'm owner of mcLickable but hey of course i have much time to administrate Minecrafty.

My terminal experience is low but i know how to starup server with startup script like sudo ./start.sh and i know how to install plugins and open folders and files.

I know that i'm what Minecrafty needs.

Thanks.

Thanks for the application.. i will review it in a few days. Also, I like the new avatar.
also if i get accepted i can use juice ssh to control server. so if i get accepted create account for me.
Hopsu
-Forum moderator                                                                          
You said on the server than you need more players to need admin, but i was wondering that why you don't need admin for night times. I'm just saying that when i have morning, you goto bed, so why you don't need admin to be online at night times for you. I was wondering because sometimes at daytime (my time) there are problems and cannot be fixed or something and we need to wait for night. Just wondering
Hopsu
-Forum moderator